The company was established in 2009 by Armand Gobber. He has a brilliant academic and professional background and over 30 years of experience in treasury, corporate finance and tax in multi-national platform. He holds a Master's Degree in Applied Economics of University Louis Pasteur Strasbourg.
He started his career at the steel company Arbed in 1982.He was appointed Vice President of Finance in ArcelorMittal in 2006 and was Chairman or Board Member of several affiliates of the steel company in Italy, France, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and Luxembourg. Mid 2011, he joined Encevo, an international Luxembourgish energy company as Head of Group Finance & Tax until end of 2016.
Besides to his bright professional career, he was guest professor at Ichec ( Brussels Management School) between 2010 and 2015.
He was also a member of Luxembourg pension Board (CNAP) from 1998 and Board member at FDC (specialized vehicle managing more than € 16 Billion pension liquidities ) until mid-2019
He is currently working exclusively as independent consultant at Armandogoconsulting.
Finance Strategy& Transformation
● Set - up and management of financing products
● Structured financing (trade receivables, project, equity, WCR, trade finance, guaranty facilities
● Set up finance vehicle(Decentralized/centralized treasury and its impacts on structural subordination, debts, fiscal structure, organization and rating )
● Finance restructuring after merger & acquisition of companies
● Day to day liquidity management, set up cash pooling agreements, restructuring back- and middle- office, negotiation of /involvement into loan administration
● Set - up and management of treasury, customer and corporate credit risk analysis,
● Management of financial exposures, compliance , rating and tax (VAT)
Tel: +352 691 195625