The company was established in 2009 by Armand Gobber. He has a brilliant academic and professional background and over 30 years of experience in treasury, corporate finance and tax in multi-national platform. He holds a Master's Degree in Applied Economics of University Louis Pasteur Strasbourg.
He started his career at the steel company Arbed in 1982.He was appointed Vice President of Finance in ArcelorMittal in 2006 and was Chairman or Board Member of several affiliates of the steel company in Italy, France, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and Luxembourg. Mid 2011, he joined Encevo, an international Luxembourgish energy company as Head of Group Finance & Tax until end of 2016.
Besides to his bright professional career, he was guest professor at Ichec ( Brussels Management School) between 2010 and 2015.
He was also a member of Luxembourg pension Board (CNAP) from 1998 and Board member at FDC (specialized vehicle managing more than € 16 Billion pension liquidities ) until mid-2019
He is currently working exclusively as independent consultant at Armandogoconsulting.
Finance Strategy& Transformation
● Set - up and management of financing products
● Structured financing (trade receivables, project, equity, WCR, trade finance, guaranty facilities
● Set up finance vehicle(Decentralized/centralized treasury and its impacts on structural subordination, debts, fiscal structure, organization and rating )
● Finance restructuring after merger & acquisition of companies
● Day to day liquidity management, set up cash pooling agreements, restructuring back- and middle- office, negotiation of /involvement into loan administration
● Set - up and management of treasury, customer and corporate credit risk analysis,
● Management of financial exposures, compliance , rating and tax (VAT)
Tel: +352 691 195625
The company was established in 2019 by Thomas Goldschmidt. He has close to 40 years experience in the financial industry, mainly servicing corporate clients originating to a large extent from Nordic countries.
He joined Svenska Handelsbanken , Luxembourg in 1980 and stayed his entire career with this institution. Starting with Financing and heading the Corporate Trading, he soon became responsible for the Corporate Banking unit. Over the years progressing to be the Deputy Managing Director of the bank and finally being General Manager of the Luxembourg Branch for a number of years.
He was born in Stockholm and Luxembourgish citizen since 1996, speaking fluently Swedish, German, English and almost fluent in Luxembourgish and French.
His outstanding qualities are the local presence in Luxembourg, combined with availability in addition to extensive knowledge about Nordic industry.
Since 2018, he is Board Member of Medicover Holding, Luxembourg (listed on Stockholm Stock Exchange) and Consultant to a Swedish Logistics company based in Bettembourg.
● Structuring of all kind of facilities from Overdrafts to Long Term Financing
● Working Capital Facilities to improve liquidity for the company
● Long Term Finance including various types of Bond issues
● Export-Import Finance
● Cash, Bonds, Shares and related products
● Currency and FX related issues including hedging
● Assistance with bank relations including compliance and AML
● Documentation of bank facilities
Tel: +352-621-571 599